sunrise play park
Welcome to our bright & spacious INDOOR Play Park!
Because Saint John is under Orange Level Restrictions
Sunrise Play Park is currently closed.
Please note that Sunrise Play Park will be closing early on November 21 at 2:30 for a private party.
- In order to help stop the spread of Covid-19 all guests ages 3 and up are required to wear a mask while in the building at all times.
- The toddler area is now restricted to children 2 and under.
- Staff and volunteers are unable to have close contact with guests.
- The books have been removed from our Reading Tree.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door for everyone entering the play park.
We are still accepting party bookings for the fall and winter months. If you want to book a party please call (506-738-9668) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COME & PLAY!
Sunrise Play Park is an inclusive, family-focused indoor play space that enhances our community by providing a safe, fun, and friendly environment.
Rather than a drop off center, this space is intended for the entire family. Parents can enjoy a hot beverage as they interact with their children and other families in the play space.
Our goal is to provide a friendly and welcoming space for families to hang out while their kids burn off that extra energy. Our staff and volunteers are there to help you have a fantastic family outing!
HOURS & LOCATION
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – Closed
- Saturday – 10am-4pm
- Sunday – Closed
We Accept Walk-Ins & Party Room Bookings.