sunrise play park
Welcome to our bright & spacious INDOOR Play Park!
Sunrise Play Park is currently closed.
We will reopen when Saint John returns to Yellow Phase.
Please note the following from our Covid-19 operations plan:
- In order to help stop the spread of Covid-19 all guests ages 3 and up are required to wear a mask while in the building at all times.
- The toddler area is now restricted to children 2 and under.
- Staff and volunteers are unable to have close contact with guests.
- The books have been removed from our Reading Tree.
- Temperatures will be taken at the door for everyone entering the play park.
We are still accepting party bookings for the fall and winter months. If you want to book a party please call (506-738-9668) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
COME & PLAY!
Sunrise Play Park is an inclusive, family-focused indoor play space that enhances our community by providing a safe, fun, and friendly environment.
Rather than a drop off center, this space is intended for the entire family. Parents can enjoy a hot beverage as they interact with their children and other families in the play space.
Our goal is to provide a friendly and welcoming space for families to hang out while their kids burn off that extra energy. Our staff and volunteers are there to help you have a fantastic family outing!
HOURS & LOCATION
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Closed
- Tuesday – 10am-4pm
- Wednesday – Closed
- Thursday – 10am-4pm
- Friday – Closed
- Saturday – 10am-4pm
- Sunday – Closed
We Accept Walk-Ins & Party Room Bookings.