Sunrise Play Park Code of Conduct
- Sunrise Play Park is NOT a drop off zone. Therefore, caregivers must remain with their children at all times.
- Adults are not permitted to enter the play park unless they are accompanying a child.
- This is a sock-only zone & grippy socks are highly recommended. Shoes must be taken off at the door and placed in the storage area. Bare feet are not permitted. (Socks are available for purchase at the front reception.)
- Outside food and drink ARE allowed. We ask that they are kept in the designated areas. Please notify a staff member or volunteer in the event of a spill.
- Children and adults must follow the rules that are posted throughout the play space.
- Poor language, bullying, and/or rough play are not allowed.
- Only take pictures of your own group, please no photos of the other visitors.
- If anyone in your group is experiencing any signs related to COVID-19, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, rash and/or open sores, please wait 24-48 hours from the last visible symptom before visiting the play park.
Anyone who is not following the code of conduct for the space may be asked to leave.