The staff and volunteers at Sunrise Play Park work hard to give your family an awesome birthday party to remember. The following policies are to assure that everyone has a safe and enjoyable day.
1. The individual who has booked the party is considered the primary contact person for this event. If this individual does not plan to attend the event, we ask that they please contact us to let us know who the host will be for your group on the day of the event.
2. Each child attending the party will need to bring their signed waiver form with them. The party host will also be asked to sign a standard liability waiver at the start of the day.
3. The party host is responsible for the behaviour of all adults and children within the group for the entire duration of their visit to Sunrise Play Park.
4. Every adult and child affiliated with the group is expected to adhere to the Sunrise Play Park code of conduct.
5. There is a non-refundable deposit of $50 that is required at the time of booking. Full payment is required on the day of the party, before the event.
If you need to change the date of your booked birthday party, please contact us, preferably 24 hours in advance. Your $50 deposit is transferable to your new date.
6. To cancel an event, please contact our staff 7 days prior to the event. Please note, that the deposit for the event is non-refundable.
7. We require a minimum of one adult for every 6 children in both the party room and the play space for the duration of your stay at the Sunrise Play Park. Please note, the party host may not leave children unaccompanied at the Play Park. They must remain on site until all children have been picked up.
8. All decorations, gifts, food, etc., must stay in the party room at all times. Nothing is permitted in the play area.
9. Face paint is not permitted.
10. Any group that is choosing to decorate in advance is not permitted to make permanent changes to the party room. All groups are required to use the adhesive tape that will be provided by our staff for all their decorating purposes.
11. Balloons are permitted; however, they must remain in the birthday room.
12. Sunrise Play Park strives to be a nut-free environment. Therefore, nuts and nut products are not permitted on the premises.
13. Food that requires heating is not permitted for birthday party events.
14. Clean up following the party must take place within 15 minutes of the end of the rental time (eg. if the party room is booked from 1-3, the room would need to be cleaned by 3:15). This includes removing all of the decorations and party gear including gifts. The staff will be responsible for garbage and recycling disposal.